The Farm Updates
Following recent news, The Farm Stratford is making some changes to it's day to day running. It is with a heavy heart that we make these changes, but we need to do what is right at this moment in time. As of Tuesday 25th March, our Farm Shop will only be open for/to;
- Monday to Friday from 7am-8am for those working for the NHS & 8am-9am for elderly, pregnant women, disabled and vulnerable customers. You may be required to provide identification.
- Orders to collect from 9am - 5pm, Monday to Saturday from our car park (available to everyone).
- Free, local Home Delivery service, available to everyone from Monday to Friday. Please collect where possible as delivery is limited.
Please be aware this means the inside of the shop is closed to everyone else until further notice. By doing this we are keeping both our customers, staff and their families as safe as possible. We hope you understand this. We are creating other ways/platforms for our customers to place orders/home deliveries/car park collections.
- What else are we doing in response to COVID-19 (coronavirus)Increasing hand washing, cleaning and disinfecting surfaces including basket and trolley handles, tills, scoops and other regularly handled areas throughout the site on a frequent basis during our 2 hour opening times.
- We are asking all customers to please wear gloves in store for extra protection for both other customers and our staff (gloves provided at the door).
- We will only be accepting card payments during these shopping hours. No cash payments.
- Introducing "The Farm at Home", our home delivery service for within a 5 mile radius of The Farm Stratford. Initially offering a delicious but limited selection of vegetable, fruit and household essential boxes, we will be increasing our product range very soon. For more information on this please email email@example.com or call us on the numbers listed below.
- We are building an online food shop for customers to purchases their food bundles, and those much deserved treats. We are aiming to go LIVE Friday 27th March, morning.
- A massive increase on product demand has meant many of our suppliers have had to raise their prices on certain items. Please be aware although we may have to increase the price of some items, this will only be done in proportion to what we are paying suppliers for them, and only where strictly necessary. Please note we will NOT increase our profit margins on high demand products.
- Since launching the home deliveries and ‘call & collections’ our phone has been off the hook! The Farm has added another phone number to help with caller demand (01789 731807 & 01789 731220) - we ask that you do not place orders via Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn as this is very difficult to manage.
- If you are collecting from our car park then please call either of our numbers to let the team know you've arrived, so correct drop off procedures can be made.
- We are also finding alternative suppliers for household essentials, as well as sourcing new products such as fruit and vegetable seeds and the other equipment needed to grow your own food at home.
Again, please keep an eye out for our online food store which will be launching the end of this week….
& please keep remembering to call up and order your local fruit & veggie boxes.
If you have any questions, or thoughts on what else we can do to assist the community, please don't hesitate to contact us at:
Or call 01789 731807 or 01789 731220 (both go through to our office - office opening hours 9am until 5pm!)
The Farm Family thank you for your continued support and understanding during this time. Our priority is to support our community for as long as we possibly can, and keep our staff safe. We are all in this together. The Wells Family would again like to thank The Farm Team for their continued hard work and efforts!
We can't wait to have you all back for a drink (or two!) later in the year.
Take care, and remember to keep smiling.
Love, The Farm Family x