Re-Opening following COVID-19 Guidelines 💙
The Farm Stratford’s Guidelines and Processes
The Farm Stratford are happy to announce that we are RE-OPENING the Farm Shop in accordance to the government guidelines. Over the last week we have been planning and implementing procedures to ensure the safety of our staff, customers and community. The Farm Family are working incredibly hard to feed the community through new and innovative ways, not everything has and will go to plan but we will continue to try our best to fulfil our customers needs. We are forever learning, and thank you for your ongoing support with this.
We ask that if you have any of the following symptoms, please do not enter the farm shop:
- Continuous cough
- High temperature
- Shortness of breath
- Continuing priority shopping for most vulnerable 8am until 10am (1 hour extended).
- Monday to Sunday 10am and 4pm.
- Call & collects, priority home deliveries and our online store operating as normal.
How is The Farm responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19)…
- When necessary, we will limit the amount of people coming in and out the farm shop at any one time so social distancing can be observed.
- We have segregated the car park into; shop only customers & collections.
- There are social distancing measures in place to keep both customers and staff safe.
- We ask that customers please wear gloves in store for extra protection for both other customers and our staff (gloves provided at the door).
- Increasing hand washing, cleaning and disinfecting surfaces including basket and trolley handles, tills, scoops and other regularly handled areas throughout the site on a frequent basis.
- Floor markings show a safe direction for shopping and social distancing spots.
- In product areas where demand is high, we have simplified our range to get more of the most popular products on shelves.
- Our whole food restaurant Nourish is currently ‘resting’ following government announcements and has been turned in to our packing stations for click & collect, and home deliveries. Keeping the shop floor clear for browsing.
- We ask that customers pick up only what you intend to buy.
- We have put up a protective screen in front of our main till to protect staff.
- Card payments only. No cash payments.
- Queue jumping for confirmed NHS personnel will be allowed at any time, we need to support and aid where possible so please be patient
Just a little reminder…
- A massive increase on product demand has meant many of our suppliers have had to raise their prices on certain items. Please be aware although we may have to increase the price of some items, this will only be done in proportion to what we are paying suppliers for them, and only where strictly necessary. Please note we will NOT increase our profit margins on high demand products.
- Since launching the home deliveries and ‘call & collect’ our phone has been off the hook! The Farm has added another phone number to help with caller demand (01789 731807 & 01789 731220) - we ask that you do not place orders via Facebook or Instagram as this is very difficult to manage.
- We are also finding alternative suppliers for household essentials, as well as sourcing new products such as fruit and vegetable seeds and the other equipment needed to grow your own food at home.
- We also ask that our customers try to shop alone to help reduce the amount of people in the shop at one time. If you need to bring your children with you, then please be aware of other customers in the shop.
If you have any questions, or thoughts on what else we can do to assist the community, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 01789 731807 or 01789 731220 (both go through to our office!)
Our online food shop is www.thefarmstratfordshop.com
On another note, we would like to thank our farm family, suppliers and customers for their patience and support.
& we will be sure to raise a glass (or 2!) together once this has passed.
Delivery Service on Wesbite
We are pleased to announce that we have developed our ‘click and collect’ service and local home delivery service to help support our customers and local community during these uncertain times.
We ask that if you are placing a food order with us and are not a high risk individual /& carry no symptoms that you select our ‘car park collection’ service. Home deliveries are limited and our priority is to deliver to the elderly, venerable, pregnant and individuals self isolating that are unable to travel.
Our ‘no contact collection’ process ensures safety for both our customers and our staff.
We want to reassure our customers that we are taking extra measures within The Farm Shop to keep our farm family safe.
We are adapting quickly to meet our customers needs and thank you for your continued support, and patience throughout the Coronavirus outbreak.
To place your orders please follow the online process, or call us on 01789 731807 or 01789 731220. Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm. If you are placing an order over the phone then please browse our online food store before calling up.
What are your local delivery areas?
Postcodes: 5 mile radius
How do I order?
On our online food store or by calling 01789 731 807 or 01789 731220 - please be patient when calling, we are doing all that we can.
What are delivery costs?
Online delivery cost of £4.00
Collections are FREE
Is there a minimum order?
Minimum spend of £20.00
When will you deliver my order?
Your delivery will be made at some point on your delivery day. The driver will call the number provided, if there is a problem locating the address please keep your phone at hand. Deliveries will be left by your front door and the bell rung.
How do I pay for my order?
You can pay for your order in full with a debit or credit card over the phone. Or if placing online then an online transaction.
My postcode is not on the list?
We are working super hard to increase our delivery radius, please be patient with us. Any orders can be made outside of our delivery radius, but must be collected.
Keep in touch?
Follow us on social media for regular updates @thefarmstratford